Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Once again I have finally made it.

Another drama (forgot my password) and which of the half dozen email accounts I could have used for this blog and I have finally arrived.(My shoulder is sore and so is my temper)

A couple of glass of wine did the trick after dinner.

Passwords are a big problem. My problem is that I use several accounts for different reasons and as I started this at work and gave up in frustration as I once again lost the plot.

I can see RSS being useful provided how you a going to use it is thought out. I find that email is fine and I am really happy with using Felix, provided it is up to date. On line blogs and RSS could be useful provided you don't drown in the shear volume of stuff and I can see this as the major problem. Email is a bit like this. Sometimes are more organized product like felix at least is being directed by other.

In my personal life I can see a use for the RSS for getting to see new ideas. But we shall see.

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Just use the same password for everything! I do!