Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another day Another post

Well, it was not really much fun looking at the library thing, so I typed in sewing and low and behold lots of things I would like to do but there were no clouds on my horizon.

What I have found from this, is some people have really really untidy sewing room, and I have a better one than some. So my self esteem went up.

Tomorrow, I will get up early and follow my new dreams (new ufo's) and ruin yet another piece of fabric.

I think the next thing on my shopping list and a new set of shelves for my ufo's.

No back to books. The most interesting thing I found was how to make a hand bag out of a library book and this was created in a library. Puts a whole new look on TORing.

I know I was suppose to do something else, but I think I will join my Beloved and watch a murder or something on TV.

No comments: